Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My lil superhero turns 4!

This is a little out of order since I haven't written about Gabe's birthday yet, but it's fresh on my mind!  We just celebrated our sweet little Isaac's 4th birthday.  I can't even believe he is 4 already, and such a boy.  Everything is about superheroes these days.  I can't tell you how many costume changes we go through each day, but it's really quite entertaining! I had such a ball planning for his superhero themed party.  I spent hours on Pinterest and crafted the entire week before the party.  We had capes for each of the kids, and they got to decorate their own mask and cuffs.  Then they all played superhero games, like shoot Spider-man with webs, and smash the bubbles like Hulk.  I may have gone a little overboard with the superhero theme, but hey it's fun to have special food and decorations!
Isaac in his Captain America cape and mask
The capes waiting to be claimed


Captain America's shield fruit tray
Thor's hammer cheese snacks
Gabe and sweet Evelyn in their capes
Pretty Isla in her dress and cape
Hulk stomp
Web-slinging
The best part was the cake.  Zack and I had so much fun making the cake, even though it took an insane amount of time (totally worth it)!



God Bless America!  Ha, I'm sure that's what all our British friends thought when we cut into the cake :) Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

With love, 
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment